Monday 15 October 2012

M badly Missing You..!!


13th Oct 2012
11.40pm

Today was mine first interview on campus..first placement in mine college for Finance. Got up early in the morning as I have to reach early for mine one of presentation and then in afternoon I had interview. All set for it but still something was missing…something was making me nervous..something was making me incomplete and unprepared for interview…and it was your presence..your wishes..your motivation…it was you.It’s been 1 month you told me your decision..that I am your friend..more than friend but I can’t be your lover. I poured all my feelings that night over the phone in front of you but you don’t want me only. That night I felt 2 years of my presence in your life didn't made any difference? I still ask this question to myself…but no answer.
Mine interview went very well I got short-listed for the 2nd round even mine presentation went well but still I was not happy…no joy was there in me. Because you were not with me….one month and we have talked to each other only twice. Busy day also couldn't keep me busy…your absence was all around…I was missing you. Today the whole day I was missing you..missed you a lot. Today’s day ended but there’s no end to my feeling…Missing You!!                
 I still cry for you..can’t hold back mine tears.I feel so lonely…there’s a better place than this Emptiness!!!

6 comments: