Thursday 25 October 2012

Mixed feelings for you


20th Oct’2012
10.15pm

Today is his birthday. At 12.00am I called him..
P: Happy birthday dear..!!
R: Thank you so much..and thanks for calling.


(The moment I wanted to say something else, his friends started singing the birthday song for him..they all were shouted at their high voice. So I was not able to say anything. He told me he will call me back, so I kept the phone down)

Night went away…morning came with blossom in its air. Again I had one more interview today..but today it was with his wishes. Till afternoon I was busy with interview and in travelling. I came home at 3.00pm and went to sleep..I was so tired.

At 3.00pm he was supposed to call me and tell me about the gift..which I gifted to him thanks to Internet, whether he liked it or not. As I worked on it for 1 month to make his b’day special and then I came to know about my new passion for writing.

R calling…3.30pm
P: hello
R: hello..you sleeping??
P: yes!!
R: ok..then I’ll call in the evening..u sleep.
P: ohkk..byee
R: byee

I understood he called me to tell about the gift. The gift I had planned for him..it was two articles. Articles on us..on our conversation..our short story..of “R” & “P”. Both the articles were related to telephonic conversation we had. He called me in the evening around 8 o’clock.

R calling…
(With a smile I picked his call)
P: hello..happy birthday..!!

R: thanks

P: so how’s your day? How did you celebrate your b’day?

R:  mine day was good and celebration got over at midnight only..now just a simple dinner with friends.
(I understood what celebration they had at midnight)

P: ohkk..
(so after a formal talk..eagerly I wanted to ask him how did you find my gift? Because I knew it he himself will never answer unless I ask..but he started with)

R: how’s your interview?

P: There was no interview..they took a test and they told us they will inform.

R: ohk..so how’s the test?

P: It was ok-ok types.
(Wanted to know about gift whether he liked it or not but he was keep on asking about other world’s story..irritating!!)

R: but why ok-ok?? You were not prepared for it?

P: ahh..!! leave this now..I’ll tell you the whole story about my interviews and test tomorrow..but for now you tell me why you called me in the afternoon?
(Without asking directly I asked him indirectly…because I made such an effort for him..at least he should review about it..or else say a thanks to me)

R: ya I called you because you only told me to call at 3.00pm
(Now he was really making me irritate. Yes I told him to call me around 3.00pm to tell me about the gift only)

P: ohh really!! Then something else also I told you. Now finally tell me how did you find my gift?
(Without wasting a single minute I only asked him..because I was waiting for his call only)

R: first thank you so much for the gift. I liked it very much. Such gift has nobody given to me I’ll take out the print of that short story and will keep with me.

P: (smiling and blushing) your welcome.

We talked for 1 hour almost. He made my day and I knowingly or unknowingly made his b’day special…which I wanted to. I am happy for both..yes he liked my gift very much and to know this part of me..that I can write also...because these articles were the very first one with which I started writing.

He then told me how the flow of story was…how he wanted to read and read more about us..our conversation. He told me..how he felt while he was reading..he wanted our story should never have an end..he told me he wanted our story to be like a book..and told me to write. He himself said..this gift  is very precious to me.

Birthdays are very special..!!




2 comments:

  1. hey ur blog is good........<3

    Here is my blog n am new blogger please refer me if found any mistakes http://itsallabtmalyf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete