Sunday 9 September 2012

NIGHT CALL..


NIGHT CALL..
Can our love stories could as similar as Yash Raj’s romantic movies or fiction stories by our Indian authors like Durjoy Dutta, Ravindra Singh and many others? But I am sure there’s possibility that we must have thought once “can our love stories will be like this”? After falling in the deep sea of love you yourself start learning how to swim and crossing each level of it. It also leads us to day dreaming and we start smiling stupidly without much concerning where we are, just lost in our own world of thoughts.

Yash Raj’s movies in reality are somewhat impossible but some parts of fiction stories drive you to your memory land. It could be way of proposing or confessing your love, saying sorry, making your Valentine’s Day special or each single day when they meet.

I (P) started reading fiction stories in last year of my college and was in love with each story. It was the time when day and night was spending in reading these books instead of college syllabus. Each page of the book used to creates curiosity of what will be next and kept me reading continuously. Some parts of my stories are similar to these fiction books.

12.30AM to 1.30AM was the time for night calls..when everyone was sleeping and I used to be under my blanket having arguments over the phone. It was 12.15AM I was reading “Of course I love you” by Durjoy Dutta, my phone light started blinking and it showed R calling…

I disconnected the call and message him..
P: Still 15 mins r der..call at 12.30..
R: M feeling sleepy..dats y I called..pick up or else…Gudnight!!
(I thought he always has to give orders only and I have to follow them. But then only choice left is to follow his order and I didn’t wanted to sleep without talking to him. )
P: Ohk..den call..I don’t hav balance..
R: Me too..
P: Bt today is ur turn to call..
(No balance in the phone was every time issue for us and calling to each other was turn wise, so that night it saved me. I got up quickly from my bed, closed the book, turned off the light and was under the blanket.)

R calling…
(Smiling…alone at night & received his call)

P: Hello..hi..what you doing?
R: Hi…right now I am on a date?
P: So am I disturbing you?
R: Yes..!!
(He will never answer correctly for my formal questions. Still I ask because I know he expects those questions & I like the way he answers.)
P: Fine I don’t mind if you are on a date but this time is my so you better don’t share it with somebody else.
R: Oh really?
P: Yes!
(..and we both started laughing)
R: what you were doing?
P: As usual reading love story.
R: Boring..by the way what is the name of the book?
P: Of course I love you..till I find someone better.
R: Interesting name.
P: Interesting story.
R: I don’t want to listen.
P: I know..you are not interested.
R: Always nonsense things you kept on reading.
P: Excuse me..Its not nonsense..its love story. You Engineers will never know, because you don’t have brains only!
R: You Commerce people don’t have that’s why reading this nonsense stuff.
P: Hello..you Engineers don’t have brain..wastage of 4 years.
R: 4 years of full fun & adventure.
P: I know what fun & adventure you people have inside and outside world of Engineering.
R: You feeling sad, because you people don’t have fun & adventure in 3 years? Total wastage na?
P: We people do study and have fun also. And if you think it’s a wastage still we saved at least 1 year of our life.
R: Oh really? Remember “3 Idiots” & in that what professor has said “aasaan aur saral bhasha me chahiye too Atrs & Commerce College join karo”
P: Yaa…life is easy & simple only, people like you only make it difficult & call it a new invention or some stupid theory. And in “3 Idiots” how come Engineers become Doctors?
R: Because we are multi talented.
P: Hmmm..I know..rehne do!!
R: Somebody is feeling jealous.
P: No, am not.
R: Yes, you are.
(I was really getting angry because I was again losing this argument. So I thought I’ll start with our story only and argument will end automatically.)
P: Whatever! By the way the story which I am reading in that also boy is doing Engineering and girl is in Commerce College, so don’t you think our story is similar to that?
R: No, because it’s totally fiction.
P: Still real.
(I knew it he doesn’t have anything to say because the time I open the topic of our love story he just wanted to end it.)
R: I don’t think so. You need to sleep now, it’s too late. Tomorrow we both have college.
(The clock was showing 2.00 AM)
P: I know but first you answer me our story is similar to that know?
R: I don’t know. You sleep and let me sleep.
P: Who is stopping you?
R: You! Now keep the phone.
P: It’s you who called, so you keep the phone first.
R: Ok!! Good Night.
P: Good night but I am waiting for answer.
R: Sweet Dreams.
P: With you?
R: Now sleep..bye!
P: Bye.
(After keeping the phone down I kept on laughing on our conversation and slept nicely with sweet dreams.)
So this is how another night call with argument ended with stupid smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment