Sunday 2 September 2012

Call Disconnected..!

It was another beautiful holiday which I (P) got in the middle of the week because of Janmashtmi. Got up late, enjoying my day without any work load but still something was interrupting me somewhere in the corner of my mind and heart. This time both were on the same path.

And that something was his absences, conversation with him, argument with him, all I was wishing since morning was once he should call, I wanted to hear his voice, his way of teasing. Just one call from him will make my day.
My whole morning and afternoon went in waiting. Evening was making me to call him but I can’t. (After the last argument it was he supposed to call and this was stopping me to call him.) All I was doing was checking my cell phone every 5 minutes. (It was on silent purposely)

Another thought struck me that he will not call and all I did was not to think about him, made myself busy doing some college work. Then what I felt was my cell phone was vibrating and it shows...

R calling…
(That call made my whole day, I was smiling and was very happy but couldn’t picked up the call)
I disconnect the call..& message him.
P: papa ghar pe hai..isliye phn nh utha sakti…wht happn..??
R: I called you to say sorry, last few days I was not good with you. Please forgive me.
( I was shocked..suddenly what happened to R??Anything serious? I wanted to pick his call..as I was waiting whole day for his call that day but couldn’t )
P: Plz don’t say sry dear...its okk…I understand its jst a mood swing…plz sry mat bolo..luv u..tk care.
( the time I say “luv u” he gets angry…don’t know why? )
R: Plx don’t txt me dat again.
P: whch txt??
R: luv wala
P: Pahele promise karo ki tum sry nh bologe..
R: Tu vo txt dobara nh karegi den I’ll promise.
P: ye too emotional blackmailing hui!!
R: Promise me you will never txt that again.
P: Bt I luv u and dats y I say..bcoz at d end I don’t wnt to regret abt it..bt for u I’ll promise..I’ll nvr txt dat…nw happy??
R: Dats ws nt for me it’s for u.
P: Wht’s for me??
R: Evrything is for u.
P: it means..U also..??

(He was supposed to call me and say sorry but the whole conversation turn into again our little fight about expressing my love for him through words, which he never believe and accept. But I like when we fight or argument and started smiling looking at my cell phone.)

R: I’ll nt msg u, tu khush rahe abhi.
P: Areyy agr tum baat nh karoge too me kaise khush rahungi??
    If u don’t rply bck me..I’ll strt cryng..!! (I started blackmailing him, which was of no use still)

(I was waiting for his reply. 5 minutes 10 minutes are over still no message. I gave a small ringon his cell phone to remind him that he needs to reply me back. But he always used to read my mind and makes me to think “Is He still has any feeling for me? And if yes why doesn’t he just accept and say yes to me?” Then my cell beeps and it shows 1New Msg – R..makes me smile again)


R: Nuatanki h tu.
P: Thank uu..:D
    I knw..i m..

So this is how my unexpected day or evening was. My whole day waiting brings a smile on my face. (We were having this conversation after almost two weeks.)
Our endless arguments on small-small things never used to end as we had nothing to talk but argue. And talking to each other after small intervals of weeks or sometimes a month because of some or the other argument we have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment