Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year 2013

Today being the last of 2012, I thanked all the people who entered in & went away from my life. Thanks to all of them, who are always there to support in any trouble in which I get into and try to help me out from that. Thanks to them, who made me cry, hurtd me becoz they were there to play their imp role in my life..so thanks I learnt something from you people too.

Thanks being the very small word for those special people, who are always there as a supporting system..friends, family & God. As now I am entering in 2013 leaving my past behind & carrying all those beautiful memories..I welcome this New Year with all prosperity & wish this year bring happiness n success in everyone’s life. Lucky & feel special to have new people in my life, they also accept me the way I am..& old ones got more special.
I wish this New Year 2013 bring a lot of happiness & we all be together forever.
Love & peace
Priyanka Chahande


No comments:

Post a Comment